Monday, February 6, 2012

JC's sister "A"s thoughts about life with her brother...

Hi. My name is Angel. I have an older brother who has a lot of issues. Some of the things that really bother me is when he bugs my friends, when he interupts me when I'm playing my games and stuff, when he tries to boss me around and sometimes pushes me. I get mad, but I try to walk away when he does that to me. Sometimes, JC can be very frustrating. Things I like about JC is when he is nice to me, every once in a while. He plays the wii with me sometimes or we play lacrosse or basketball together. I don't like it when my parents give so much attention to JC and I feel left out. Sometimes, I try to get my attention too. Sometimes, I'm just mean because I don't like JC getting all the attention, even though its not a good way to get attention. I understand that he has problems but I  hope someday I'll get a break from him. I hope he gets better someday too I guess. What I want people to know about me and my feelings about JC is how frustrating it is to live with someone like him. I do love my brother and wish he could be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you'd like. Thanks